Android App for Meteotemplate (beta)
Install Now ! --->
<--- Install Now !
In this page you will find some highly experimental Android App for Meteotemplate.
Remember that Meteotemplate T&Cs apply to this app and use at your own risk
Do not hesitate to send me your comment using the contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register my site
|For your site to be available in the app, it must be registered. Send me an email at email@example.com with your site url to add it to the list.|
Download App Plugin
|You must also download and install the app plugin. This plugin will allow to configure the settings of your site in the app.|
Download Triggers Plugin
|In addition, if you want to provide notifications through the app, you must install the Triggers Plugin|
Download App Block
|You can also add a simple block to the mobile version of your site to invite your users to download the app (shows only to Android device) and to hide the settings icon in your site (in app only) |
Current features :
- The app displays the mobile version of a Meteotemplate site.
- You can choose your site in the settings menu (top right corner), sorting by name or by distance
- You can modify the units in the settings menu (top right corner)
- You can view the basic info about the site (including location) from the left menu, 1st option
- You can view the current conditions from the left menu, 2nd option
- You can view the webcam from the left menu, 3rd option
- You can view live stream from the left menu, 4th option
- You can view up to blocks from the left menu. Blocks must be installed in the site and configured through the plugin.
- You can receive notifications (temperature, rain, etc). Notifications must be configured through the App plugin and the Triggers Plugin must be installed
- You can check the version of the app in the about dialog from the left menu, penultimate option
- You can send a bug report from the left menu, last option
- You can select the language for the app and current site (in settings)
All other menu/settings are either dummy or placeholder for future content
Content is in English only, localization is prepared but translation will be requested only with the first stable version.
Next to come : Documentation, tutorials, contact info, bug fixing and more bug fixing
Please report any bug directly to me or through the forum thread